The Second Eldridge House Built in 1863 By Colonel S. W. Eldridge. Razed in 1925 By W.G. Hutson.
Users of this collection should be aware that these items reflect the attitudes of the people, period, or context in which they were created. Certain images, words, terms, or descriptions may be offensive, culturally insensitive, or considered inappropriate today. These items do not represent the views of the libraries or the university.
|Original content||58.95 MB||image/tiff|
|MODS metadata||3.89 KB|
|Dublin Core (DC) metadata||1.62 KB|